Marek Jankulovski Reveals This Will Be His Last Season At Milan

Posted by admin on Sunday 30 January 2011

Milan defender Marek Jankulovski has revealed this will be final season at the Rossoneri.
Milan defender Marek Jankulovski has revealed this will be his final season in Rossoneri colours, as he intends to return to the Czech Republic to close out his career.

The 2007 Champions League winner has found it difficult to find game-time this season, and chose to stay to help the side become even stronger.

"In 2007, I won everything and this will be my final season here at Milan," the 33-year-old told the club's official website. "I have chosen to to return home and finish by career at home.

"I also like to win another trophy that I have not yet gotten, even if I am not the star. It will also give a chance to another person to play more games.

"I chose to remain this season and wait for my chance in the first-team, always giving my all. I hope that my team-mates can recover from their injuries quickly, as we need them back as soon as possible.

"We have a lot of matches still to play, and must now turn our attention to Lazio," he concluded.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment