Giampaolo Pazzini Delighted With ‘Dream Debut’ Following Inter’s Comeback Win Over Palermo

Posted by admin on Sunday 30 January 2011

Inter hitman Giampaolo Pazzini spoke with joy after coming off the bench on his debut to score a brace against Palermo.
As new arrival Giampaolo Pazzini burst onto the Inter stage in spectacular fashion following a second half brace allowing the Nerazzurri to comeback from two goals down against Palermo, the Italian spoke with joy as he described the afternoon.

“It was impossible to imagine such a dream debut,” he declared to SkySport.

“I have started my Inter experience in the best possible of manners and the fact that we came away with the win makes it all the better.

“I would like to thank my teammates who put me in a position to do my work.

“There are many people I would like to share this moment with especially my girlfriend and my family who have always believed in me.”

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment