Fabio Capello: I Can't Break England Promise By Returning To Juventus

Posted by admin on Monday 31 January 2011

Capello maintains he wants to see out England deal with force and effect as he waters down Juventus return reports.
Fabio Capello has admitted his time as England coach has seen undulation, but maintained it is not enough of a reason to pack his bags and leave Wembley.

Potholes on the pitch have made for a bumpy ride since the World Cup, but Capello feels he can smooth the surface all over as he eyes the road to Euro 2012, while dismissing talk he may return to Juventus.

"It's not like I made a great impression at the World Cup. With the team I had we have to remain tranquil, and look at what we can improve," he told GR Parlamento.

"I want to stay here [with England] until the European Championships.

"I made a promise to a director at the FA that I would keep the agreement we reached.

"Juventus? No one has called me from Turin."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment